Monday’s WWE RAW, featuring Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe and Bray Wyatt in a categorical event, drew 2.615 million viewers. This is down 5% from final week’s 2.751 million viewers. This is a new low for 2017 and a misfortune series given a Halloween part final October.
This outlines a fourth true week that RAW has averaged next 3 million viewers.
For this week’s show, a initial hour drew 2.661 million viewers, a second hour drew 2.759 million viewers and a final hour drew 2.425 million viewers.
RAW was #5 on wire for a night in viewership, behind a NBA Playoffs, Shepard Smith, Tucker Carlson and Hannity. RAW was also #5 in a 18-49 demographic, behind a NBA Playoffs, Love Hip-Hop, Street Outlaws and Basketball Wives.
Below is the 2017 RAW Viewership Tracker:
January 2nd Episode: 3.046 million viewers
January 9th Episode: 2.907 million viewers
January 16th Episode: 3.271 million viewers
January 23rd Episode: 3.292 million viewers
January 30th Episode: 3.615 million viewers
February 6th Episode: 3.115 million viewers
February 13th Episode: 3.087 million viewers
February 20th Episode: 3.216 million viewers
February 27th Episode: 3.093 million viewers
March 6th Episode: 3.216 million viewers
March 13th Episode: 3.232 million viewers
March 20th Episode: 3.048 million viewers
March 27th Episode: 3.292 million viewers
April 3rd Episode: 3.767 million viewers
April 10th Episode: 3.429 million viewers
April 17th Episode: 3.346 million viewers
April 24th Episode: 3.007 million viewers
May 1st Episode: 2.87 million viewers
May 8th Episode: 2.696 million viewers
May 15th Episode: 2.751 million viewer
May 22nd Episode: 2.615 million viewers
May 29th Episode:
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- New WWE Commentator On His Debut (Video), How Old Is Bray Wyatt Today?, WWE NXT Promo
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results – Paul Heyman Returns, Elias Samson Debuts, Tag Team Main Event, More
- News For Tonight’s WWE RAW – Extreme Rules Hype, Bray Wyatt, Goldust’s True Colors, Bayley, More
- Ted DiBiase On WWE’s Current Product, Bray Wyatt, Regrets, Working As A Booker, More
- The Hardys On “Broken” Matt Vs. Bray Wyatt, Seeing Vince McMahon, Favorite TLC Match