– Above is a new video blog from former WWE Superstar Eva Marie, featuring a bikini pool day in Bali.
– ESPN reports that WWE is investing in eSports classification Cloud9, that was shaped in 2013. The association recently lifted $25 million in Series A financing from WWE, a Beverly Hills Sports Council, MLB maestro Hunter Pence and others.
“We only looked around a space, looked during all a players and did a possess analysis of who we suspicion would be successful in a prolonged term,” WWE Chief Strategy and Financial Officer George Barrios told ESPN. “We only suspicion that a Cloud9 group had grown lots of imagination and we’re only really, unequivocally tender with Jack [Etienne, a Cloud9 CEO] and a rest of a staff; how veteran they were, how orderly and how most infrastructure they had built for a tiny organization. We suspicion they were on their way. We looked during a lot of players, and they were a ones we put in a tip tier.”
– WWE acted this nasty shot of a symbol on Jason Jordan’s arm following a guitar shot from Elias on final night’s RAW in Green Bay:
A post common by WWE (@wwe) on Oct 23, 2017 during 7:20pm PDT
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- Paul Heyman On Jinder Mahal’s Survivor Series Challenge, Eva Marie Behind-The-Scenes Video, Triple H
- AJ Styles On If He’s The Best Wrestler In The World, Seth Rollins WWE 2K18 Dream Matches, Eva Marie
- The Shield Got Physical After WWE RAW, Bray Wyatt RAW Note, Eva Marie Bikini Photoshoot (Video)
- Xavier Woods Shows Bruises From HIAC (Video), WWE US Title Match On SmackDown?, Eva Marie Vlogs
- Dolph Ziggler Takes Shot At Internet “Marks”, Natalya – Boston Red Sox Teaser, New Eva Marie Video