Love wearing saris? Drape yourself in a garment sari or a colour pleated one to demeanour your best, contend experts.
Designer Sumona Parekh and Parekh and Yashodhara Shroff, Director and Founder during Styletag.com, have listed a few sari trends that we can follow:
* Cape sari: Capes can be perfect or opaque. Try all garment styles this deteriorate – cropped cape, coupler garment and building touching cape.
* Colour pleated sari: After final year’s trend of a pallu in opposite colours, now a differently phony pleats are in. The pleats are in resisting colour to a rest of a sari, and a pallu might or might not be in another third colour.
* Concept saris: They come pre-draped or are ragged in a opposite way. The many common ones are dhoti saris. Pair sari with leggings, scarves and trousers.
* Animal motifs: An engaging sari conform trend throwing adult this year is animal motifs. Paisley patterns and floral tapestries are creation a comeback.
* Zip-up saris: The normal furnish has also taken adult a ready-to-wear avatar. These zip-up saris are now apropos a fury among people who are not sari experts though still select to enclose a normal ensemble.
For all a latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App now