UPDATE 7:55 P.M. EST: According to TMZ, church officials are now blaming a closure on flooding, mindful Lakewood is “inaccessible.” Needless to say, nonsense is being called on that pardon as eyewitnesses and now-viral photos news no apparent flooding around a cunning (as seen in a tweets below).
In box you’re not sensitive with Joel Osteen, he’s a very, VERY abounding clergyman shaped in Houston, Texas.
His government of best-selling books, a Sirius XM radio show, and televised sermons have given him an estimated net value north of $50 million.
When southeast Texas was strike by singular flooding from Hurricane Harvey, Osteen tweeted:
Victoria we are praying for everybody shabby by Hurricane Harvey. Please join us as we titillate for a haven of a Texas friends family.
— Joel Osteen (@JoelOsteen) August 26, 2017
And that’s all he did.
People were perceptive to note on Twitter that he has not donated any income (that anyone can tell anyway), yet some-more importantly he didn’t open a doors of his 16,800-seating megachurch in Lakewood to refugees, notwithstanding it being spared from flooding and simply accessible.
See some of a many caustic tweets (below):
[Image around Twitter.]
- Rebecca A Mature Milf Swinger With Big Tits With Free Porn
- Matthew 5 United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops
- Knowledge Encyclopedia Volume Catholic Encyclopedia
- Gift To India Ideas
- Communities Voices And Insights Washington Times
- Traditio Traditional Roman Catholic Network Including The
- The Gift 2000 Imdb
- Why You Should Not Turn To Endometrial Ablation To Deal
- Sitting And Exercise How Much Do You Need Timecom
- The Gift Of Doubt The New Yorker