With 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses, a Pro Kabaddi League’s city authorization Puneri Paltan is now sitting in a fourth position with 32 points. Given a opening in a final dual seasons and a unsure start to a third season, pundits had likely another haywire season.
However, Paltan has surprisingly incited a tables. It now has a genuine possibility of creation it to a semi-finals that was a aim set by owners forward of a season. Even a players are assured of creation a cut. Though bigwigs like Manjeet Chillar and Ajay Thakur have a sizeable share in this success, there is an loser who has been unequivocally behaving good in his lass season, startling everyone. He is former Railways actor Surendra Singh.
- Don’t write us off: Puneri Paltan’s onslaught continues as manager calls for support
- Pro Kabaddi League 2016 group preview: Puneri Paltan, with a makeover
- Pro Kabaddi League 2016 group preview: Bengaluru Bulls start as underdogs
- Pro Kabaddi League: Puneri Paltan ties adult with Zaheer Khan’s academy for injury-free campaign
- Captain’s personal heroics are fatuous if group fails: Manjeet Chillar
- Pro Kabaddi League: Puneri Paltan gears adult for a ultimate challenge
Hailing from Hisar in Haryana, Singh has been personification professionally for some-more than 5 years now. But this is his initial year in a in Pro Kabaddi League. However, with his manly raids and flexible transformation inside a opponent’s half, he frequency feels like a new coercion and has already turn renouned among a Puneri fans.
It was Singh’s heroics that kept Paltan afloat opposite Bangalore Bulls in a home tie progressing this month after dual uninterrupted losses. Singh got 5 uninterrupted raid points and afterwards finished off with a super raid that warranted his group 8 points in total. Paltan went on to win 29-27, notwithstanding some defensive errors.
“I consider a coach’s advise worked for me. He had asked me to conflict from a right, changing my required style. Initially, we was a bit hesitant. But when we employed his tactics, they reaped good benefits,” Singh says. Singh was essential for a group when captain Manjeet Chillar was sidelined with an injury. “It is during such times, that you’re tested as a player. Manjeet is a mind of a team. However, in his absence, it is adult to a others,” Singh added.