Source: NBC Sports
Kairi Sane spoke with NBC Sports after defeating Shayna Baszler in a finals of WWE’s The Mae Young Classic progressing this week. The full talk is at this link and next are highlights:
What went by your mind as we stood in a ring as a first-ever leader of a Mae Young Classic?
“I was really unapproachable of myself to be there as one of a finalists. It was startling that we done it so far. we felt nervous, though it was such a happy day for me.”
Your bend dump has turn universe famous, how did we come adult with such a singular movement of a pierce that’s been around forever?
“I’ve been doing this for about 6 years now and during initial a diving bend dump did not work. we got harmed and it wasn’t my finisher during first, though a pierce was critical to me. we wanted to win regulating my elbow, so now it has turn my form. It’s my favorite thing to do when we perform.”
What are some differences between operative in front of an American assembly as against to a Japanese audience?
“I have to contend American fans make me happier. we adore their reactions. It’s really sparkling and fun. It’s as if they’re fighting together with me.”
Check out a full talk with Kairi at this link.
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- Natalya On WWE’s Community Programs, Tamina Snuka Performs In Front Of Family (Photo), Kairi Sane
- WWE NXT Tag Team To The Main Roster Soon?, Kairi Sane Talks Women’s Revolution (Video), Ric Flair
- Kairi Sane’s WWE NXT TV Debut, Triple H Thanks Full Sail Fans (Video), Mauro Ranallo On Working NXT
- Spoilers On New Member In Adam Cole’s Stable, Kairi Sane’s Match At NXT Takeover, Possible Injury
- Kairi Sane On The MYC And Shayna Baszler (Video), Fans On Other Tournaments, More On UFC Star At WWE