The flavors of scotch and coffee go so good together that Jim Beam has teamed adult with a coffee association to emanate a ultimate product. Jim Beam and White Coffee are releasing store-bought coffee infused with a hazed season of bourbon, and it’s guaranteed to be a best approach to start your morning. The coffee product comes in 5 opposite flavors, and any will be accessible in singular servings and 12-ounce belligerent bags. The coffee is nonalcoholic, though hey, we suppose that an additional dash of scotch would do a pretence if we need a small additional boost. Personally, I’m meditative a Spiced Honey season would make for a ideal coffee hot toddy.
According to a press release, here are a 5 flavors and how they taste:
- Jim Beam® Original is a pointed caramel and oaky vanilla season total with a sweet, amiable power coffee.
- Bourbon Vanilla: A detonate of honeyed vanilla with a creamy, woody overtone highlights a bourbon-flavored coffee’s caramel and hazed notes.
- Cinnamon Stick: A bold, sharp coffee that offers a honeyed ambience of cinnamon suggestive of a holidays.
- Spiced Honey: Sweet sugar and warm, delicious piquancy in a middle physique coffee.
- Signature Dark Roast: A well-spoken and richly dainty coffee connoting a hazed ambience of America’s Native Spirit.
Earlier this year, Jack Daniels whiskey-flavored coffee won us over, and now we’re all about sipping on spiked iced coffee. The Jim Beam coffee is only another approach to mix coffee with your favorite drink flavors, and it’s accessible during retailers national this Spring.