– As noted, subsequent week’s WWE NXT will underline Liv Morgan vs. Nikki Cross vs. Peyton Royce with a leader fasten Kairi Sane in a Fatal 4 Way to climax a new NXT Women’s Champion during “Takeover: War Games” on Nov 18th. In a video above, Liv talks to Christy St. Cloud about a Triple Threat and says opportunities like this don’t come around here often, so after final week’s win over Vanessa Borne she’s focused on winning subsequent week and advancing to Takeover to win a title.
– Jeff Hardy is set to bear another medicine subsequent week, according to PWInsider. The RAW Superstar has been diagnosed with a ripped labrum and will be going underneath a blade to correct that damage subsequent week. As noted, Hardy underwent medicine to correct a ripped rotator slap on Tuesday. His WrestleMania 34 standing is still adult in a atmosphere as he’s approaching to be out of movement for 6-9 months.
– Tonight’s NXT categorical eventuality saw NXT Champion Drew McIntyre keep his pretension over Roderick Strong. After a match, Strong was confronted by Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly on a ramp. The Undisputed Era had a few difference with Strong before walking away, heading to conjecture that a organisation might be perplexing to partisan Strong. This is a storyline that will rise over a subsequent few weeks heading to Takeover. Below is a print from a post-match segment:
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) October 5, 2017
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- WWE United States Title Match Announced, Liv Morgan Talks WWE NXT Women’s Title (Video), Stock
- NXT Star Works SmackDown Live Event, Lita Talks Mae Young Classic (Video), How Old Is Terry Taylor?
- Match Added To WWE NXT “Takeover: Orlando” Card?, Charlotte And Nikki Bella Talk, WWE HOF Videos
- Kevin Owens Attacks Chris Jericho At Live Event (Video), Goldberg Tweets Asuka, Liv Morgan – Aliyah
- WWE NXT Superstar Works RAW Live Event (Photo), Becky Lynch Working On A Book?, Xavier Woods