Things we need to know about swimming during menstruation
Heavy sleet continue in Saurashtra, male swept divided in Jamnagar
Monsoon to strike Delhi in 36 hours: Here’s what to design in days ahead
Monsoon can lead to sharp feet, fungal infections and allergies. These problems can simply be dealt by following elementary feet caring tips like wearing gentle and breathable footwear, contend experts. Shikhee Agrawal, Head Training, The Body Shop, and Aakriti Kochar, beauty and make-up consultant during Oriflame India, share some tips.
* Hygiene is many critical to equivocate fungal infections during monsoon. Damp feet, socks, boots in sleet lead to many of skin associated problems on your feet, make certain they are dry and neat during all times.
* Once a week, soak your feet in prohibited H2O with salt or amiable shampoo for 15 minutes. This kills all germ and softens a skin. You might wish to use an exfoliator post showering for low cleaning, avoiding any fungal infections followed by a feet cream.
* Monsoon might be wet though it leaves your skin dehydrated. So, safeguard we keep your skin hydrated regulating a feet cream, physique cream in a morning after showering and dusk before bed (make certain to always request cream on purify feet).
* If monsoon creates your feet smelly, afterwards use lemon drops in prohibited H2O to soak your feet twice a week. Lemon kills bad smell and avoids too most sweating on a feet.
* Just like your face, your feet also final some additional care, generally during monsoon. Apply a good moisturiser that works effectively on tough skin and helps keep a heels soothing and smooth.
* Another thing to remember during a monsoon deteriorate is to keep your nails short. It will forestall a mud and mud from removing collected underneath your nails that might be a means of fungal infections.
* Ditch your high heels and lonesome boots for flip flops, slippers or other open feet wear. In such boots a H2O gets cleared out easily, evaporating fast and creation your feet dry.