Want to hide that stomach fat and wear stylish summer dresses? Opt for prolonged flowy tops and sovereignty line dresses, contend experts.
Bhavya Chawla, Chief Stylist during Voonik, and Karieshma Sarnaa and Amrita KM, conform designer, Shopotox, share some hacks to censor belly bulge.
* Long, flowy tops: Flowy, prolonged tops can be a saviour as they’re designed in a approach that ensures that a outfit doesn’t adhere to any partial of your body, so they can be good to deception your stomach bulge.
* Empire line dresses: They are designed in such a approach that they upsurge external from a waist down. They are also gentle to wear during a summer heat.
* Say approbation to mid-rise jeans: Mid-rise jeans tuck in a stomach gush so avoiding neglected muffin tops combined around a waistline.
* Avoid colour blocking: Go for monochromatic demeanour or wear shades and tints of a same hue.
* Layering: Opt for light layers, light fabrics like mul, linen and others to be ragged as prolonged vests, and capes.
* Avoid waist belts: Waist belts defines your bust and waist line so equivocate that for some time compartment a time we don’t get behind in shape.
* Pair your midis right: Midi skirts with collared shirts withdrawal dual tip buttons unbuttoned looks chic. Else wear it with a scooped neck top.
Which character tip would we go for? Tell us in a comments below.
For all a latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App now