These cinema of Sikh group portion rooh afza divert to fasting Muslims in Peshawar is winning hearts in Pakistan
Temple in Kerala hosts 400 Muslims for Iftar
Non-Muslims during AMU hostels not given breakfast, lunch during Ramzan, claims BJYM
Pull out a selected shararas and examination with exuberant nose pins this Ramadan, advise experts.
Pranay Jaitly and Shounak Amonkar of Who Wore What When (brand), luminary stylist Indrakshi and engineer Gaurang Shah have common a few tips and styles that could be experimented with:
* Pull out selected shararas that go to your mom and span them adult with chandbalis in quirky colours.
* Up your kohl diversion and an exuberant nose pin will be a cherry on top.
* Team adult saris with shirts and skip a normal blouses. Add Kolhapuri chappals or mojri to accessories.
* Nizami trinket is a pleasing choice one can opt for. You can also take out your racial light pastels ensembles and span them with Nizami chokers, pearls and diamonds.
Go light on a bangles and go for only a matter ring. Nizami trinket looks a best in white, selected floral and organza.
* Handcrafted Anarkali, ghararas, kurtas styled and draped with dupattas are other looks that could be tried.
* Pink Matka Anarkali interconnected with a pinkish and blue kanjeevaram gharara and pinkish Kota dupatta, a grey-hued kanjeevaram Anarkali with purple gharara and grey chikankari dupatta or an orange Benarasi gharara with chikankari kurta and kanjeevaram ikat dupatta are some of a combinations that could be tried.
* To supplement a character quotient to your sari, examination draping a sari differently. Woven saris are not only niche, though something that evokes a feeling of your roots.
More Related News
Variety is critical for designers and weavers, says Gaurang Shah
Is food not served to Hindus during Ramadan in AMU? Here’s a law behind it