Dhanteras 2017: From Akshay Kumar to Hema Malini, B-town celebs wish their fans
Being during a tip is lonely: Hema Malini
Hema Malini: Sunny Deol was a initial chairman to see me during home after my accident
Author Ram Kamal Mukherjee, a former publisher and radio sequence producer, wrote a coffee list book on Hema Malini before, though over being a large fan of a Dream Girl, he also thinks that a evergreen star has a good story to tell – A story of independence, fierceness, adore and talent.
Ram Kamal shares, “Hemaji didn’t wish a book created on her. That’s her approach of observant that she doesn’t merit a book created on her. She has always been so humble. So, it was really really formidable to remonstrate her to do a book. She told me that given we had already finished a coffee-table book on her, and there is one book by Bhavna Somaiya too, she didn’t wish one some-more book on herself. But we was assured that there has to be a book that tells Hema Malini’s stories, reduction a cliched past like her equation with Jeetendra, her matrimony with Dharamji etc. Of course, these are a partial of a book too, in good fact and we have finished full probity to this partial of her life, though she has so most some-more to share. She is most some-more than a ‘dream girl’. She has incited 69 yesterday, and has been in a attention for fifty years.”
Ram had created a coffee list book on Hema Malini fifteen years back. He says, “My initial book finished when she came behind to behaving with Baghban. So, we had shown how she finished a comeback. In that sold year, Hemaji was nominated in a Best Female Actor difficulty with Kajol, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji. She was fifty then. It was a outrageous feat for an actor in her late fifties to be nominated in this difficulty in a blurb film set up. That was a high indicate where we ended.”
Ram Kamal Mukherjee also tells us how Hema Malini has non-stop adult like never before. He says, “What happened after a 2015 accident? Hema ji never spoke about that, and how she coped with a accident. She has told her chronicle of what happened that night. How did a collision occur and how did she cope adult with a genocide of an trusting small lady in that accident. How she connected to a victims of that accident. This is a initial time in a story of Bollywood biographies that an active primary apportion of a nation has created a foreword. While we have a foreword from Narendra Modi, we also have an afterword created by filmmaker Ramesh Sippy.”
When asked because is a book called ‘Beyond a Dream Girl’, and Ram says, “Ramesh Sippy has summed this adult beautifully. He has pronounced that Hema Malini was launched as a Dream Girl in Sapno Ka Saudagar, though after that, with her possess life and her bargain of cinema, she showed a universe who a loyal Hema Malini is. She has never been a bra-burning feminist, though has lived her life by her rules, and worked on her possess terms.”
Gulzar has also common an version in a book. Ram says, “Gulzar sahab has created in a book about how one only has to observe Hemaji’s life and know what feminism stands for.”
Ram Kamal Mukherjee also talks about how Hema Malini has always worked on her possess terms, “While researching on Hema ji, we realised how she has finished a limit series of female-centric pretension roles. Even recently in her final Hindi release, Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi, she portrayed a pretension role, or even in her Telugu film, Gautamiputra Saptakarni. It was Bala Krishna’s hundredth film”, he adds.
Here he shares how a following 5 touching points in a book also made Hema Malini’s life in a good way:
1) The birth and genocide of Sujata: “Not many people know that she was named Sujata and how she was deserted a initial time she was on stage. And how that amounted to a kind of basin in her life. She had never oral about that partial of her life – on how she re-emerged as Hema Malini after this partial of her life. She was ostensible to make a entrance with Jayalalithaa in a film, with a together role. We all know how large a luminary did Jayalalithaa become, she was roughly a goddess. But Hema Malini has oral about her onslaught then.” says Ram.
2) Both a chapters from daughters Esha and Ahana: Ram, who spent a integrate of years to write a books, spoke to both Ahana and Esha. He says, “Both a daughters have poured their hearts there. In a final fifteen years, Esha and Ahana got married, and they have their possess stories to tell. Esha has never oral so openly and honestly a approach she has oral in this book. People never speak about these things in a book. Ahana has given her initial ever speak in fact about her life and because she constantly refused films that were offering to her. From Dev Anand to Shoojit Sircar wanted to launch her, though she didn’t take it up. And, what went wrong with all those films?”
3) Chapters about her colleagues: Ram also remarks how her colleagues were really critical to Hema Malini. He says, “Hemaji has been really vehement about her colleagues. She has oral really openly about her equation with Jeetendra, Shatrughan Sinha and Amitabh Bachchan. She even adds Amitabhji has had a good impact on her career. She has enclosed Dharamji as her colleagues, detached from articulate about her personal equation with Dharamji as her husband. Shah Rukh Khan fans will adore reading a section about how she got him into films, and her equation with King Khan. There is one whole section we dedicated to Shah Rukh Khan.”
4) The domestic journey: Ram Kamal Mukherjee found it a tad formidable to get Hema Malini to speak about politics as she never wanted to join politics herself. He says, “Hemaji is an inaugurated member of council from Mathura. She won by 6 lakh votes. She has oral about how she didn’t wish to be a politician, though how her mom cajoled her to join politics so that she could give behind to a multitude that gave her so most love. And how Vinod Khanna was a one who brought her into politics.”
5) Vinod Khannaji’s final interview: Hema Malini and Vinod Khanna acted in many cinema together. Luckily Ram spoke to a late actor in good abyss that has also shaped a good fortitude to a book. He says, “Hema Malini and Vinod Khanna acted together in Khanna’s final film – Ek This Rani Aisi Bhi. Just before his final stage in a film, where he is shown dying, we did an engaging speak where he spoke about Hemaji really candidly. After this, we directly listened of his deteriorating health and finally, he upheld away. So that section is also really critical in a book.”
Hema Malini didn’t hang her boots and retire to say a certain image. She continues operative as an actor and as a politician. Hema actively participates in her family matters and loves ancillary several causes. She also supports art and enlightenment by dance and music.
Ram Kamal Mukherjee’s Beyond a Dream Girl will take we into a universe of Hema Malini, and it is now accessible in a bookstore nearby we and online on Amazon.