SC refuses to cgange sequence banning sale of fireworks in Delhi-NCR forward of Diwali
Indulge your honeyed tooth with these homemade date mithais
No high-decibel firecrackers authorised in Madhya Pradesh this Diwali
Diwali brings with it measureless fun though this complacency turns into shame after carrying gratifying candy and savouries. In this atmosphere of gratifying vibes, everybody gets concerned in bingeing and after all this bingeing turns into weight, calories, and sugarine worries, though suffer a festival with no regrets this season.
Sonia Narang, Nutritionist and Wellness Expert, Oriflame India, and Mehar Rajput, Nutritionist, FITPASS, share aware stairs to have guilt-free Diwali.
* Sweets: No matter what we are eating, eat tiny bites, penchant a taste, it will final longer and control your titillate to take another piece. Try eating homemade laddoos done from jaggery and dry fruits as they control your calorie intake. Also, note that high sugarine intake can put additional weight on your liver.
* Portion control is a key: Small portions fit in tiny plates. It is critical to keep a check on a apportion of food we devour and your daily calorie intake. Along with this, try to equivocate a second helping.
* Increase your H2O intake: Stay hydrated with low caloric smoothies, juices, coconut water. Keep H2O infused with lime, mint, berries, cucumber and any other citrus fruit of your choice and sip via a day.
* Walk when we shop: Walk off a selling and trips to a parties. You bake off 200 calories in only 30 minutes. If it is formidable to strike a gym, no worries! Take a stairs, do a integrate of stretching exercises during your desk, skipping, a list is endless!
* Restrict a volume of sugarine and salt intake: High salt intake might means swelling, puffiness and H2O influence in physique and in reduce extremities.
* Choose your booze: Enjoy your pre-Diwali parties though don’t forget to select your booze. Go for spritzers or booze above colorific cocktails or large beers. Observe a single-handful order with nuts and crisps and salads.
* Not only for yourself though for everybody else: This Diwali present healthy with a box of almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, Sesame seeds, Pecans, hunger nuts, that organisation zumba dance pass or a trek for a whole family and friends.
* Plan your dinner: If we have already consumed a lot of calories during a day, make certain we can possibly have a potion of milk, buttermilk, cold coffee, fruit salad or try some low carb fat-free foods.