Don’t Look, Leo! A Vape Pen Exploded In This Man’s Pocket — And Apparently It Happens With E-Cigarettes ALL THE TIME!

no title

***WARNING: Contains Graphic Imagery***

Smoking can now kill we in some-more ways than one!

A male named Josh Hamilton — no, not a actor — was minding his possess business over a weekend when he walked into a preference store for a break and walked out with third grade burns.

Apparently, a Kentucky local was carrying an electronic cigarette in his pocket, and when he reached in to squeeze some change, a lithium ion battery exploded by his pants!

Related: Leonardo DiCaprio Won’t Be Able To Vape At The Oscars

Josh immediately ran outward where a assistant used a glow extinguisher to put out a abandon — though he still had to go to a sanatorium to provide his wounds.

Ch-ch-check out video of Josh’s PSA opposite smoking electronic cigarettes, AKA his pants bursting (below)!!!

But if we suspicion that was bad, this isn’t only an removed incident.

Hundreds of reports have come in from all opposite a nation of vapes bursting while in use, deleterious mouths and hands — and yes, bursting in pockets when they aren’t even in use!

Related: Jenny McCarthy Offered $1 Million To Stop Smoking E-Cigs

E-cigs are a renouned choice to unchanging ‘ol cigarettes with celebs like Leonardo DiCaprio and Jenny McCarthy most endorsing them… though we gamble this creates them consider twice now.

As for Josh, while he’s doing improved now, he did only after a occurrence share a VERY GRAPHIC print of his injuries on Facebook.

FINAL WARNING!

This is flattering gross!

OMG we wish that never happens to Leo!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags:
author

Author: