Indian cricket group is not usually enjoying a cricket during a Asia Cup in Bangladesh though is also carrying some fun moments off a margin as well.
After their win against Pakistan, a group visited a High Commission of India in Dhaka and the players and staff enjoyed some loose moments. While Virat Kohli sang a song, other players did several other activities there.
The group also interacted with a fans at a high elect after a dinner.
- Asia Cup: Another philharmonic in a offing as India takes on Pakistan
- Asia Cup 2016: Continental appetiser before categorical course
- Asia Cup 2016 is whole package before World T20, says Virat Kohli
- India vs Bangladesh: Hope, on verge of extinction
- ICC World Twenty20 preview: India reason slight corner in opener
- Asia Cup: Exciting for me to urge a record that is already good, says Virat Kohli