Aditi Rao Hydari looks surreal in any desi demeanour she adorns. We take impulse from a contemporary style that she facilely displays each time, and while compelling her new film Bhoomi, she goes for her signature look. Celebrity stylist Sanam Ratansi from group Style Cell selects this singular series designed by Divya Sheth that we had seen on a ramps of Lakme Fashion Week. The juxtaposition of a dual check prints on a handwoven weave along with a palm elaboration makes the outfit an interesting, artist piece. Sanam enhances a Indian vibes with china accessories—The jhumka earrings are from Aquamarine Jewellery and a rings are from Amrapali Jewels.
The collection was desirous by a good artist Frida Kahlo, and we can really see a glance of her in Aditi’s this look. What do we consider about this ensemble? Tell us in a comments below.
- Aditi Rao Hydari Mixes Two Check Prints In This Desi
- Photos Glam Girls Sonam Esha Lisa Shraddha Aditi
- Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Elegantly Gorgeous In A Pinterest
- Aditi Rao Hydari 1 Indian Fashion Modern Pinterest
- Aditi Rao Hydari Will Win You Over In This Desi Ensemble
- Aditi Rao Hydari Hot And Unseen Bikini Photoshoot Pics
- Exclusive Aditi Rao Hydaris Personal Space Filmfarecom
- Bollywoodhqs Aditi Rao Hydari we Love Pinterest
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Karisma Alia Bhatt 9 Best Dressed
- Aditi Rao Hydari Shines At A Special Screening Of Guddu