It’s a many smashing time of a year: Girl Scout Cookie season. While you’re hoarding boxes on boxes of a best ones (Thin Mints, of course), because not take a mangle to review a brief story of a insanely addictive, crunchy, mint-chocolate dessert? You’ll learn some fun contribution about a dear cookies, and afterwards we can get behind to eating them.
- The initial famous record of a Girl Scout Cookies accumulation of a chocolate packet cookie seemed in 1939.
- The name has altered over a years — they were initial called Cooky Mints!
- In 1951, a name altered to Chocolate Mints.
- They weren’t called Thin Mints until 1963.
- Thin Mints were a bestseller as early as a ’60s. Other bestsellers enclosed Shortbread and Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.