– Above and next are a latest Hispanic Heritage Month videos from WWE and NBCUniversal, looking during sportscaster Andres Cantor and former WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres.
– WWE batch was down 0.21% today, shutting during $23.46 per share. Today’s high was $23.64 and a low was $23.34.
– Titus O’Neil tweeted a following about bringing competition automobile motorist Pippa Mann to tonight’s RAW in Indianapolis as his guest:
— Titus O’Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) October 9, 2017
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- Eve Torres – WWE Performance Center Video, Fans On Horsewomen Vs. Horsewomen, WWE – Mountain Dew
- Former WWE Divas Champion At The Performance Center (Photo), Emma On Return From Injury, SmackDown
- WrestleMania Axxess Results From Today, Eve Torres Axxess Video, WWE Performance Center All Access
- Former WWE Divas Champion At WrestleMania, Fans On Coolest ‘Mania Entrances, WWE Stars – SMOSH Games
- WWE Star Deactivated On Facebook For Impersonating, WWE NXT Star Debuts New Theme, Eve Torres