Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
David Otunga was during WWE Extreme Rules final Sunday since he had a day off from filming a arriving movement film “Katrina,” according to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer.
This is because Otunga was brought behind for a Extreme Rules Kickoff though didn’t work as a commentator, rather being transposed by his proxy replacement Booker T. While Otunga is approaching behind in a few weeks, WWE could have a preference on their hands. According to Meltzer’s report, it’s “pretty most acknowledged” that Booker has been improved than Otunga in a purpose of RAW commentator.
Otunga was changed from Smackdown to Raw as partial of a Superstar Shake-up in Apr though was behind for what was creatively scheduled to be 6 weeks due to a film. Booker will now be on RAW for a rest of a summer.
The film, with a operative pretension “Katrina,” is set in 2005 New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Otunga will play a purpose of DEA representative James “World” Lawson.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- Brock Lesnar – Rolling Stone, David Otunga Return Update, Brawls In The Crowd (Video)
- The Miz On Tonight’s WWE Intercontinental Title Match, David Otunga Project Teaser, WWE Stock
- David Otunga Brushes Up On His Adult Language Skills (Video), SmackDown Social Score, Drew McIntyre
- AJ Lee On What Makes Her Happy (Video), David Otunga Trains For Role (Video), Fans On Title Changes
- Booker T Talks Filling In For David Otunga On WWE RAW, How Tag Teams “Aren’t Made, They Are Born”