How to follow:Live on BBC One, Radio 5 Live, a BBC Sport website and app. Live content explanation on each diversion on a BBC Sport website.
Wales captain Ashley Williams – a doubt with a shoulder damage – is fit to play opposite Belgium in Friday’s Euro 2016 quarter-final opposite Belgium.
The executive defender suffered a damage opposite Northern Ireland on Saturday and had his arm in a rope during a post-match celebrations
Belgium captain Eden Hazard is also fit to play after a thigh injury.
But Thomas Vermaelen is dangling and associate defender Jan Vertonghen disfigured his knee in training and is out.
“Gutted to contend that my Euros is over,” tweeted Spurs defender Verthonghen, while Hazard said: “I am used to personification with Jan on a left, we will have to adapt.”
Vertonghen had been personification during left-back during Euro 2016 though it was suspicion he would pierce alongside Toby Alderweireld in a centre of counterclaim to reinstate Vermaelen.
Meanwhile, Williams paid reverence to a Welsh medical staff after dogmatic himself fit to face a Belgians.
“Obviously it was spiteful a lot during a finish of a game, though a lot of credit goes to a medical staff,” he said.
“They’ve finished a good pursuit on me and I’ve lerned in all a sessions this week. It’s in good figure and I’m certain it’ll be fine.”
Manager Chris Coleman added: “I’m usually relieved. Maybe I’m old-fashioned, though we need leaders in your side.
“We’ve got a unequivocally good sauce room, a good blend, and Ash is a captain. When we have a clever sauce room we need a clever impression to lead it, and Ash is that.”
Wales party Ben Davies, Aaron Ramsey, Neil Taylor and Sam Vokes are all one engagement divided from cessation after picking adult yellow cards progressing in a tournament.
Vincent Kompany – because Wales should fear Belgium
Wales plotting another bad day for Belgium
The Welsh patrol evidently take good compensation during being a final home republic station during Euro 2016 – though feat opposite Belgium on Friday would be a outcome nobody could covet them celebrating.
Marc Wilmots’ star-studded patrol are ranked second in a universe and have shown meaningful signs of anticipating their best form in a final fortnight. After a beating of better by Italy in their opening match, a Belgians have recovered impressively, winning their successive 3 games and scoring 8 unanswered goals.
However, Wales have a transparent template for how to kick Belgium, carrying kept purify sheets in both meetings during Euro 2016 qualifying.
Their game-plan afterwards was to lay deep, suppress and spasmodic pounce on a renew – a ploy that enabled a Welsh to acquire a goalless pull in Brussels in Nov 2014 and a 1-0 feat in a lapse tie final summer.
Forward Gareth Bale says Wales have softened given that win – and believes a outcome gave them “belief that we can take on and kick a vast teams”.
Bale also claims it might give Wales a psychological corner on Friday.
“We’re like their spook team, aren’t we? Hopefully that corner gets into their heads – we never know,” he said.
“We will really pull on those qualifiers. We know how to play opposite them and how they play.”
Hazard discreet of ‘superstar’ Bale
Belgium captain Eden Hazard says his side will have to work tough to dig a Wales counterclaim in their entertain final showdown.
Hazard played when Wales won interjection to a Bale idea during Cardiff City Stadium in Jun 2015.
“We didn’t emanate too many chances opposite Wales in new times,” Hazard said.
“We struggled to measure goals. They’ve got a vast defensive block, they play with 5 during a back, they’re formidable to displace.
“They’ve got tip players in a center of a park and a genuine luminary adult front. we wish that tomorrow’s compare will be opposite to a final one we played opposite them.
“I wish we can emanate a lot of chances and measure goals”
- Belgium have won 5 of a 12 prior meetings, with 4 victories for Wales and 3 draws.
- The Belgians unsuccessful to measure opposite a Welsh in Euro 2016 qualifying, sketch 0-0 in Brussels and losing 1-0 in Cardiff to a idea from Gareth Bale.
- This is a initial time these teams have met in a finals of a vital tournament.
- The Welsh have not reached a semi-finals of a vital contest before. This is their best finals opening given reaching a quarter-finals during a 1958 World Cup, when they mislaid 1-0 to Brazil.
- Wales have trailed for usually dual mins and 31 seconds (including damage time) in their 4 games during Euro 2016.
- The 3 goals Wales have conceded during Euro 2016 have all come from a 56th notation onwards – and have all been scored by substitutes.
- Wales had usually one shot on aim in their final diversion opposite Northern Ireland – a free-kick by Gareth Bale.
- Aaron Ramsey has scored or assisted 3 of a final 5 goals netted by Welsh players (excluding a possess idea scored by Northern Ireland’s Gareth McAuley).
- Wales have kept dual uninterrupted purify sheets for a initial time during a vital tournament.
- The Belgians final reached a semi-finals of a vital contest during a 1986 World Cup, when they eventually finished fourth.
- Seven of Belgium’s 8 goals during Euro 2016 have been scored after half-time, including 6 in a final half hour.
- Kevin de Bruyne has been directly concerned in 12 goals in his final 12 games with Belgium (five goals, 7 assists).
- They have not conceded in their final 3 games – their longest run of purify sheets during a vital tournament.
- Eden Hazard has assisted 3 goals during Euro 2016 – relating his total in a Premier League for Chelsea in 2015-16.
- Hazard finished 12 dribbles opposite Hungary, a many in a European Championship diversion given 1980.