Deciding what to make for cooking can be tough. Thankfully, Trisha Yearwood offers a resolution to a age-old conundrum: tacos or pizza? This taco pizza recipe from Trisha’s Table: My Feel-Good Favorites For a Balanced Life ($18) is insanely easy to make and severely hits a spot.
People always ask me, “Does Garth cook?” and we contend “Yes!” I’m not certain they trust me, though he’s unequivocally a “whatever it takes” guy. He is always prepared to make repast if we don’t have time, or even if I’m only not in a mood to cook. He came adult with this overwhelming thought for creation tacos into pizza — his favorite dual dishes in one! Add crumbled baked belligerent beef or shredded duck with taco seasoning to give it that classical taco flavor!
Trisha Tip: Garth likes extra-mild picante. we use middle to hot.
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can premade pizza membrane mix (I like Pillsbury)
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 crater amiable picante sauce
- 3/4 crater sliced immature or black olives
- 8 ounces pointy cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- Salt to taste
- 1 crater finely diced tomato (about 1 vast or 30 grape tomatoes)
- 12 ounces shredded lettuce (about 1 vast head)
- 1/4 crater green cream
Category Main Dishes, Pizza Yield 8 slices