Take special caring of pet dogs during Holi: Doctor
Holi jubilee by widows draws slam from some sections
- City Briefs; No Metro use compartment 2 pm on Holi
Go for prints and techniques like bandhani and batik while picking outfits for your Holi celebrations, contend experts.
Sandeep Sharma, Director, Fabriclore, has listed down some tips on conform options we can collect for Holi.
* Indigo: The low blue colour of a sapphire color suits a mood of a festival. Hand retard floral and epitome sapphire motifs finished on soothing and durable string can be designed into an ideal brunch dress for Holi.
* Ajrak: You can use a colours of ajrak, extracted from madder roots, berries, roses, leaves, turmeric, saffron and ash bark, to pattern a boho-chic outfits.
* Kalamkari: Kalamkari motifs like vines, figurines and faces of Buddha dipped in healthy colours can be used to make an superb outfit for your dusk celebrations.
* Ikat: Go for colourful, becloud ikat patterns to pattern a stylish daytime dress for Holi.
* Tie-dye: A play of dyes and threads on soothing fabrics like string and rayon can assistance we make a statement. You can go for colours like yellow, blue, pinkish and red.
* Bandhani: Bandhani dupattas can be teamed with a engorgement of splendid simple racial ensembles for a lunch on Holi.
* Batik: A versatile technique of polish printing, a colours are customarily really colourful with flowy designs creation them a ideal compare for Holi.
Surya Suri, Founder, Steele, has also listed some tips:
* Cotton: This is a fabric that we will never be means to drop for a festival of Holi. It is not usually gentle though also looks good on everyone. Go for colourful colours and appealing prints.
* Linen: Full sleeves linen kurta with gentle pants is one of a good choices to be ragged on Holi. Pairing it with bandhej dupatta around a neck will give it a stylish twist.