Actress Kirsten Dunst says she gets a cake from her “Interview With a Vampire” co-star Tom Cruise each Christmas.
The 33-year-old actress, who worked with a “Mission: Impossible” star on “Interview With a Vampire” when she was 11, gets vehement when a honeyed provide arrives and admits it doesn’t final really long, reported Female First.
“I run into Tom. He sends me a cake each Christmas. we call it a Cruise Cake. It’s so good – a coconut cake with white chocolate chips. It gets eaten within a day in my house.
- Beef cutlet for a brownish-red Christmas
- Kristen Dunst slams Hollywood, calls it ‘a uncanny place’
- Kirsten Dunst does not wish famous kids
- Kissing Brad Pitt was disgusting: Kirsten Dunst
- Lars Von Trier calls himself a ‘Nazi’ during Cannes
- Downey Jr to reinstate Tom Cruise in vampire act
“When a Cruise Cake gets delivered, it’s like, ‘Cruise Cake’s here!’ My friends know what that means.”