Donald Trump finally went too apart — by not going apart enough.
When a “President” failed to castigate white supremacists for twin whole days (he still hasn’t called a vehicular dispute an act of terrorism), he now has less support than ever before.
Besides Ken Frazier, who already got a swill from Trump, another CEO has stepped down from Drumpf’s American Manufacturing Council — Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank.
He explained his welfare on Twitter Monday, mindful he was stealing behind to sports — that encourage “unity, diversity, and inclusion”:
[Image around Instagram.]
- Bill Cosby News On His Sexual Assault Trial And Verdict
- Us News Latest National News Videos Photos Abc
- Breaking Celeb News Entertainment News And Celebrity
- Entertainment News Latest Celebrity News Videos Photos
- News Tribune Central Mo Breaking News
- Archives Phillycom
- Did Scientists Just Spot The First Exomoon
- Nsa Chief Mike Rogers Is Not Here For Trump And Putins
- Nats Finally Swing Trade To Add Arms To Their Leagueworst
- White Sox Trade Ace Jos Quintana Tooh Fucking Come On