– Above is delayed suit footage with swap angles from this week’s WWE SmackDown categorical event, that saw AJ Styles turn a new WWE United States Champion by defeating former champion Kevin Owens and a returning Chris Jericho.
– WWE batch was down 2.33% today, shutting during $21.38 per share. Today’s high was $21.41 and a low was $20.79.
– As seen below, Titus O’Neil represented WWE during a Susan G. Komen Partner Summit this week in Dallas:
— Titus O’Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) July 27, 2017
— WWE Community (@WWECommunity) July 27, 2017
— Titus O’Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) July 28, 2017
— The Dalton Agency (@daltonagency) July 28, 2017
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
- Former GFW Executive Backstage At WWE Live Event (Photo), Titus O’Neil Note, Talking Smack Media
- How Old Is Jinder Mahal Today?, Brooke Hogan Says Hulk Hogan Could Take On Ronda Rousey, Titus
- RAW Superstar Gets Custom Sneakers (Photos), Cesaro’s Clash Royale Gameplay (Video), WWE Stock Up
- The Miz Takes Funny Shot At Tye Dillinger, WWE 2K18 Pre-order Bonus Trailer, Fans On Titus Worldwide
- WWE On Dixie Carter – Kurt Angle, WWE Battleground Flag Match Promo, Titus Worldwide Works Out