– Above is video of Japanese star Kairi Sane articulate about creation it to WWE for The Mae Young Classic. Sane says she wrestled in Japan for 5.5 years though now she’s here with WWE NXT so she’s not used to a lot of things though everybody has been so kind and she’s vital a full life. She admits she’s shaken about a contest though says she’s some-more vehement than nervous. She wants to win a contest though she also wants to mount out among a other 31 competitors. Sane also talks about her Pirate Princess nickname and her diving bend drop. She says she’s been following a success of Asuka and she’s desirous by that success. Sane has a lot of honour for Asuka and wants to follow in her footsteps.
– WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley will be signing copies of his “Saint Mick: My Journey from Hardcore Legend to Santa’s Jolly Elf” book during a following locations. The book will be expelled around hardcover and e-book on Tuesday, Oct 17th.
This will be a 11th book that Foley has created and his 6th memoir. Stephanie McMahon wrote a foreword. You can pre-order a book during 48% off via this link on Amazon.
* Oct 17th: Bookends in Ridgewood, NJ
* Oct 18th: Barnes Noble in Tribeca, NY
* Oct 19th: Book Revue in Huntington, NY
* Oct 22nd: RJ Julia in Madison, CT
* Nov 6th: Joseph-Beth in Crestview Hills, KY
* Nov 7th: Santa Claus Museum in Santa Claus, IN
* Nov 8th: Books-A-Million in Kokomo, IN
* Nov 9th: Barnes Noble in Huntington Beach, CA
* Nov 12th: Book Soup in Los Angeles, CA
– Rusev caused a garland of conjecture on his WWE standing with a following mysterious twitter today. Many trust The Bulgarian Brute is once again trolling fans due to a new rumors on he and Lana seeking for their WWE releases. For those who missed it, Lana took to Twitter and denied a rumor. Below is Rusev’s twitter from today:
I wish to appreciate @WWE front bureau TR and everybody involved. THANK YOU
— Rusev (@RusevBUL) August 25, 2017
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter during @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.