He’s Here! Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen Welcome Son Lazlo — See His First Photos

Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen are observant blue — again!

The fun-loving family of 3 usually became a family of 4 with a attainment of the couple’s second son, a repute confirms to PEOPLE, saying, “Mom, father and large hermit Sid are doing great!”

Born on Monday, Oct. 2, during Lenox Hill Hospital in N.Y.C., Lazlo Biggs weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz., and totalled 20 inches prolonged on his much-anticipated arrival.

“Hello everybody. I’m usually sitting in a behind of a automobile with Jason and my second child,” Mollen, 38, pronounced in a initial of a array of clips common on Instagram Stories Thursday, display herself and Biggs in a automobile with their baby son.

Addressing her father after panning a camera to their new small guy, situated between his relatives in his automobile seat, Mollen says, “Baby, we have dual boys now.”

“I know, WTF,” Biggs, 39, replies. (The integrate also share 3½-year-old Sid.)

Want all a latest pregnancy and birth announcements, and luminary mom blogs? Click here to get those and some-more in a PEOPLE Babies newsletter.

Instagram

Lazlo Biggs. He is extraordinary and @jennyandteets2 is my hero. Sid and Lazlo and we are so propitious she is a mama/wifey.

A post common by Jason Biggs (@biggsjason) on Oct 5, 2017 during 10:15am PDT

When a follower is usually out of reach…

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 1:38pm PDT

Lazlo Biggs entrance in hot! #babybiggs

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 9:27am PDT

In this pic we were still pursuit him Sid 2. #babybiggs

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 9:08am PDT

Obviously had to move Teets for dignified support…. #babybiggs

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 7:41am PDT

RELATED: Jenny Mollen Goes Nude for 39-Week Bump Pic, Plus More of Her Second Pregnancy Selfies

“I had to mangle out of a hospital, they wanted to keep me, though I’m withdrawal — I’m withdrawal with wires attached,” Mollen adds. Biggs replies jokingly, “Was we ostensible to pointer [discharge] papers or compensate or anything?”

“I’m gonna go home and eat my placenta,” says Mollen, with Biggs adding, “I’m vehement to try it.”

Shortly after, Mollen posted a video to Instagram of herself in a sanatorium bed, gazing during a golden pineapple-shaped ur on a chair. “Obviously had to move Teets for dignified support…. #babybiggs,” she wrote, referring to her dear dog who died in Mar 2016.

This male claims he doesn’t know anything about Instagram and nonetheless each time we speak to him, he knows accurately what is function on my Instagram. #DrSassoon4Life #RideorDie #AlbertSassoonattack

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 9:01am PDT

Jason’s Real World admission #babybiggs2

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 7:53am PDT

Jason utterly enjoyed his sanatorium stay. Thanks Lenox Hill! #babybiggs #teenagehusband

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Oct 5, 2017 during 9:02am PDT

RELATED VIDEO: Baby No. 2 on a Way for Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen – See Their Hilarious Announcement

Mollen and Biggs leveraged their signature stupid sides to share their pregnancy news with a universe in April, pity a photo to Instagram display a singer and author using a NoseFrida slime sucker on her husband.

Since announcing Baby No. 2 on a way, a integrate suggested they were having a second son, with Mollen being hilariously open about a realities of parenting while pregnant — and traffic with placenta previa.

“It actually hasn’t been a large deal so distant since I’m so early,” Mollen told PEOPLE in June. “I had a c-section a initial time since we never dilated, so I’m not that endangered since we approaching to have to be cut open again.”

At a time, Biggs explained that Sid wasn’t utterly certain what was in store for him with a new kin on a way. “While it’s still safely tucked divided and he doesn’t have to indeed physically understanding with someone else in his space, he loves it,” a Orange Is a New Black star told PEOPLE.

Homemade monogram pursuit for a second child.

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Sep 20, 2017 during 12:32pm PDT

Days before we are about to have a second child, this is what happens to your first. #goingfetal

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Sep 27, 2017 during 7:50am PDT

RELATED: Jenny Mollen on Supportive Husband Jason Biggs: “He’s My Wife, Even When I’m Not Pregnant”

Placenta previa and sophistry a toddler and imminent second-time motherhood aren’t a usually hurdles Mollen faced via her pregnancy. In early September, the Angel alum shared her experience with what she described as “prepartum” basin in an Instagram post and Story.

“I could already be in a depression,” she revealed. “I’m formulation on eating my placenta, though I’m also expecting a major romantic dive. we consider that it’s chemical. we consider people don’t speak about it enough.”

The following day, Mollen simplified that she was “totally fine” after receiving an liquid of endangered emails. “This is normal — that’s what I’m perplexing to say,” she explained. “That it’s not uncanny … we would be some-more freaked out if we weren’t freaking out.”

Thank we @justnipsforall for assisting me explain breastfeeding to my son. He is now really vehement to giveaway a nipple!

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Sep 23, 2017 during 5:32pm PDT

It’s official! I’ve outgrown a mirror. #38weeks

A post common by Jenny Mollen (@jennyandteets2) on Sep 24, 2017 during 6:27am PDT

FROM PEN: Former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum Opens Up About Her Sibling Rivalry Fears

RELATED GALLERY: The Jenny Mollen and Jason Biggs Hilariously Honest Guide to Parenting

Over a past 6 months, Mollen has been intensely open about her changing body, posting a accumulation of bare counterpart selfies and joking, “Can we keep a boobs?” in a heading of one new before-and-after shot.

“It’s official! I’ve outgrown a mirror,” wrote the Live Fast Die Hot author on another exposed snap, taken in a lavatory during 38 weeks pregnant.

• Reporting by ANYA LEON