The mom of Heather Heyer, who was killed during a Charlottesville rally, slammed President Trump for observant “both sides” were during error for a assault that pennyless out between far-right groups and counter-protesters on Saturday.
In an talk with MSNBC on Thursday, Susan Bro said, “Whether there was assault on both sides or not is irrelevant. The man mowed my daughter down and, sorry, that’s not excusable.”
Bro also suggested she has perceived genocide threats for vocalization out about her daughter, and indicted Trump of nurturing “marginalized voters”.
Post By nydailynews
- Breitbart Tv Articles Breitbart
- Alltop Top Politics News
- Wetbikenet Member Galleriesshemdoggscrackmonster2
- Wonbuddhist Womens Association Activities
- Manzos Meditoi Musiikkipoimintoja we Pelitfi
- Iteraweb Hosting Review Uptime Statistics And Company
- Chinese Researchers Hack The Tesla Model X So Hard They
- Mans Bmw Is Now Bursting With Cockroaches Jalopnik
- Kompas Czerwcowy Konkurs