Allow me, a critical pasta addict, to deliver we to my favorite pasta recipe. Olive oil, garlic, red peppers flakes, lemon, white wine, thyme, parmesan cheese, and a splash of happy tears join army to emanate a resolutely flavored salsa that comes together in tiny minutes. If you’ve got all a mixture on hand, you’re on your approach to a fast and easy Italian dinner that will fill we with pristine joy.
I like to start by mincing a garlic and zesting and juicing a lemons so that all is prepared to go when it’s time to supplement it to a pan. Once all is prepped, a whole plate comes together in no time.
Warning: your place will be filled with a distilled aroma of garlic and white booze (better than even a dessert-scented candle, in my opinion), so get prepared to be showered with compliments if you’ve got others around. If not, this creates smashing leftovers we can have for a subsequent integrate of days.
1/2 bruise spaghetti
2 vast lemons, zested and juiced
2 tablespoons olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon red peppers flakes
1/3 crater white wine
Pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons pickled butter
Leaves from a handful of uninformed thyme (about 5 sprigs), and some-more for garnish
1/3 crater grated parmesan cheese, and some-more for ornament
- Bring a pot of H2O to a boil, supplement a inexhaustible splash of salt, and prepare spaghetti 1 notation reduction than a package directions instruct. Before removal a pasta, reserve about a crater of a H2O for after use.
- Meanwhile, chop a garlic and liking a lemons regulating a microplane (or without, if we don’t have one). Cut a lemons in half and supplement a extract to a tiny enclosure so it’s prepared to go.
- Heat olive oil in a middle skillet over middle feverishness until exhilarated through, about 5 minutes. Add a garlic and cook, stirring, until perfumed though not browned, about a minute. Add a red peppers flakes and stir for a few some-more seconds.
- Add lemon extract and white wine, boost a feverishness to medium-high, and cook until a glass is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Season with a splash of salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of a pasta water, supplement a butter, and spin off a feverishness once it’s melted.
- Add a pasta behind into a pan, followed by a lemon liking and parmesan cheese, tossing to cloak all a spaghetti with a sauce. Add some-more pasta H2O as needed, 1 tablespoon during a time. Taste and supplement some-more salt and peppers if needed.
- Serve surfaced with additional parmesan cheese, thyme, and red peppers flakes, if desired.
Category Pasta, Main Dishes Cuisine Italian Yield 2 to 4 servings