- By Kim West , Senior Beauty Editor
- Apr 27, 2015 01:52 PM EDT
Another good confusing hair feeling from Bridal Fashion Week!
“There is 0 as relocating as a work of Naeem Khan, generally in his wedding collections,” conspicuous Lead Stylist, Joseph DiMaggio, Master Session Ambassador for Davines of a designer. “Having had a probability to work with him during F/W 2015 Fashion Week, we was concerned to emanate a hair feeling for Naeem’s modern, nonetheless exemplary bride.”
“I complemented his serene mill work with a kind roped chignon – revealing of a flower in bloom. The healthy back-swept impression also provides a ideal support for a seashell crowns seen around a show,” DiMaggio explained.
Here’s how to get a look:
– Prep hair by requesting a lavish volume of Davines More Inside This is A Volume Boosting Mousse ($26) onto fingertips. Distribute wholly from roots to ends, retaining hair decorous and in place.
– Next, domain hair regularly from ear to ear, formulating front and behind sections.
– Using a blow dryer and immeasurable spin brush, work to emanate forked volume and miscarry during a consummate and tip of a control by floating hair adult and divided from a face.
– Once dry, use fingers to brush a hair into a layered ponytail, securing with an gaseous tie directly underneath a occipital bone.
– Tightly spin into a low bun during a nape of a neck, thereafter connect with pins.
– Use weft (virtually undetectable strip) extensions to emanate twin avaricious twists. Twist these twin progression wefts together, formulating a “rope braid.”
– Wrap handle plot around bun to emanate an glorious flower-like figure and pin securely.
– Using fingertips, customize a plot figure by applying Davines More Inside This Is A Texturizing Dust ($28) to hands and massaging for additional anatomic support and softness expansion.
– Finish by applying Davines More Inside This Is A Medium Hold Hair Spray ($29) for all over for radiate and hold.
Loving a look? Tell us with a note below!
This letter was creatively published on Fashion Times.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2015 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not embrace though permission.
View all article
Hair How-To Tutorial: The Snake Braid
Make-up Skin-Care No-No’s: Tips From Cosmetic Chemist Ginger King On How To Apply Lips, Eyes Foundation
‘Vacation Breasts’ Augmentation Surgery Promises A Pumped Up Bosom
Blondes vs. Brunettes: Hair Myths or Facts About Who Has More Fun
‘Mad Men’ And Birchbox Collaborate On ‘60s-Inspired Beauty Box
Buyer Beware: Rise In Women Getting Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Triggers Increase In Botched Before After Results
Celebrity Get The Look: Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne on ABC’s New Season of Revenge
Summer Time Fine Cheat Sheet: Get Rid of Cellulite, Belly Fat Wrinkles Easy
How To Apply Primer, Lipstick Mascara Without Any Mistakes
DIY Hair Mask: Lavender Coconut Oil Treatment
Learn How To Get Emily Blunt’s Soft Beach Waves!
How To Get Kristin Chenoweth’s Flirty Hairstyle From The 2015 Tony Awards
How To Get Emma Stone’s ‘No Makeup’ Makeup Look
We Want Sabina Gadecki’s Sleek Sexy Hair From a Entourage Movie Premiere