THE ART OF DRESSING
Guys, let me usually contend how super anxious we am to move to we my new work of love, something I’ve wanted to do for a while, something sartorially satisfying! Presenting… The Art Of Dressing, a men’s conform and character series, showcasing a best of trends, tips, styling, habit must-haves, ramp to existence in high fashion, travel style, and all in between!
I’m generally chuffed to launch this array with ensembles from one of my many favorite menswear engineer in India, a magnificently gifted Troy Costa. Who improved than him to take we off kick in a many stylish approach probable – today, we speak about Prints!
Prints in menswear have always been rarely contentious, (probably cos of a memorable mishap that a Hawaiian shirt left on a common psyche)! Prints have been in trend for a few years now, though a good infancy of Indian group still wear prints usually to a beach! Time to change gentlemen! Time to realize that floral is not a usually print!!!
So we worked with Troy, and put together 4 looks from his latest collection, to uncover we how we can stone prints to a subsequent eventuality or celebration we go to!
Look 1 – Digital print
- Foliage printed singular breasted Peak lapel Jacket with Printed slot square.
- Ivory white textured shirt.
- Olive immature slim fit pants.
- Teal walnut double Monkstrap shoe.
I have never ragged a heavily printed coupler like this before, though teamed right, it looks amazing. The immature on a trousers and a boots rises a colour beautifully. Perfect for a day during a races!
Look 2 – Floral printed shirt
- Cobalt blue wobble singular breasted rise lapel coupler with printed silk slot square.
- Floral printed linen shirt
- Oxford blue knee patch Denim
- Charcoal Black crowd heeled brogues.
The best partial about this demeanour is a exquisite colour pairing, that is what we need to keep in mind when wearing a printed shirt. Pick one colour from a imitation on a shirt, and safeguard your coupler matches that colour. Your slot block can a brew of a colours of your shirt, or else a opposite colour as your jacket. This is ideal for a good Sunday brunch, or yacht party!
Look 3 – Polka dot print
- Denim flocked polka singular breasted rise lapel coupler with printed slot square.
- Ivory blue zip fact dress shirt
- Oxford blue knee patch Denim.
- Midnight Matt wobble edging adult Oxford shoes.
Absolutely adore this look. The polka dot imitation on a denim coupler is cold AF, and a zip fact on a shirt totally rises a jacket. Perfect for your best friends wedding, bachelor party, a film premiere, or we know, when we land adult in a bath cylinder during 4 am!
Look 4 – Embossed imitation dusk wear
- Eggplant embossed French slap plat fact shawl border dusk coupler with printed slot square.
- Black antique steel collar shave fact dress shirt.
- Black nap dusk slim fit pants
- Black zip corner fact laceup oxfords.
This demeanour has so many things going for it, starting with a colour of a eggplant embossed jacket, a steel collar shave on a black shirt, a slim fit pants and a oxfords. Perfection! This is ideal for a grave event, lay down dinner, or a GQ Party (if you’re sharp adequate to get invited)!
And there we have it gentlemen, prints finished right. And during your subsequent party, take a chance, try a print!
All panoply and shoes are Troy Costa originals!