A mom and her 3 children, including a 6-month-old baby girl, died on Friday when a glow ripped by their mobile home in Southern California on Christmas morning, officials said.
Fire crews responded to 911 calls around 5:45 a.m. internal time in a village of Big Bear Lake, a renouned ski review village about 100 miles easterly of Los Angeles, a San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department pronounced in a statement.
The victims were a 34-year-old lady and her 3 children, who ranged from 6-months to 8-years-old. Kevin Lacy with a San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner called a glow a “Christmas tragedy” on his Twitter account.
Authorities found a man, who they believed to be a woman’s boyfriend, outward a home with burns, cuts and fume transformation suffered when he attempted to rescue a family, Big Bear Fire Department orator Nick Bruinsma said.
The male was airlifted to a internal hospital, Bruinsma said, nonetheless his condition was unknown.
Bruinsma pronounced a glow seemed to be have been sparked accidentally, nonetheless officials had not ruled anything out. An review into a means of a flame continued, he said.
(Reporting by Curtis Skinner in San Francisco; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
RELATED: 6-year-old becomes military chief, saves Christmas