Bravos’ ‘Real Housewives’ are famous for their epic fighting, behind stabbing, hair grabbing and more. But 0 is ever as thespian as a reunion shows! Check out a gallery of a tip 10 craziest housewife reunion moments EVER.
If you’re like us, thereafter we LIVE for Real Housewives reunions. From Teresa Giudice pulling Andy Cohen to Porsha Williams tedious Kenya Moore by her hair, these are usually a few of a favorite moments ever! The ladies of any city definitely pierce excess of play to a TV screens around their sold seasons, yet things get incited adult a scrape during a reunions. And it’s almost given a ladies are essentially trapped in a room together for a smallest of 8 hours while they rehash all a play that happened around a past year. To see a tip 10 craziest reunion moments ever, keep reading!
1. Teresa Giudice pushes Andy Cohen. During a Season 2 reunion of RHONJ, Teresa went after Danielle Staub, when she brought adult Teresa’s family in a eager discussion. “Did we acknowledge your nephew?” Danielle asked, before Teresa jumped off a cot and screamed in Danielle’s face, “Don’t we ever pierce adult my family!” Host Andy Cohen attempted holding Teresa back, yet she pushed him so tough that he fell behind into his chair.
2. NeNe Leakes tells Kim Zolciak to “Close Ya Legs To Married Men”. During a initial Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, NeNe Leakes called Kim Zolciak out for her charge with a obscure masculine famous as Big Poppa. “Close ya legs to married men!” she screamed.
3. Porsha Williams drags Kenya Moore by her hair. Kenya Moore egged Porsha Williams on during a Season 6 reunion of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, yet no one could have expected what came next. Porsha literally pulled Kenya by her hair and dragged her conflicting a stage.
4. Caroline Manzo cries and screams during Danielle Staub: “You Know What You Did”. Caroline Manzo pennyless down during the Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2 reunion special, when Dina Manzo‘s control dispute over her daughter was brought up. Apparently, Danielle did something strange and attempted to get Dina’s daughter taken divided from her. It happened off-screen, yet we unequivocally listened about it during a reunion special.
5. Ramona Singer walks off set during a Season 1 reunion of RHONY. During a initial reunion of The Real Housewives of New York City, Ramona Singer walked off set when a theme incited to Alex McCord‘s unprotected pictures. Apparently, she didn’t wish to be compared with glorifying nudity.
6. Brandi Glanville claims that Kyle Richards doesn’t get her generation anymore. When Kyle Richards attempted pursuit out Brandi Glanville for being a disaster during a Season 5 reunion of RHOBH, Brandi clapped back. After Kyle said, “I don’t transport around unprotected with my tampon twine unused out,” referring to a robe malfunction of Brandi’s, Brandi quipped, “Because we don’t get your generation anymore, bitch.” Woof.
7. Brandi Glanville says, “F*ck You,” to Andy Cohen. During a Season 5 reunion of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Andy attempted favourable Brandi Glanville after she was battered by all of a ladies for things like throwing drink and slapping Lisa Vanderpump, yet while doing so, he compared her to a dog. She, obviously, didn’t like that and said, “F*** you.”
8. Danielle Staub hugs Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita. We felt a awkwardness by a TV shade when Danielle Staub hugged out her feuds with both Teresa and Jacqueline Laurita on a Season 2 reunion of RHONJ. Forced hugs are a worst.
9. Kyle Richards calls a Lisa Vanderpump for her lies and drops a F-Bomb. Kyle detered viewers during a 2014 RHOBH reunion, when she called out Lisa for her “lies” and secluded a F-bomb. Kyle indicted Lisa of confusing to pierce copies magazines that had stories about Kyle’s husband’s supposed amour on a girls’ trip.
10. Kim Zolciak explains since she wears wigs. During a initial reunion for RHOA, Kim Zolciak was asked by Andy about since she wears wigs. She conspicuous she guess she had cancer during one prove and competence have had hair loss. However, we’re still confused by her explanation. Are you?
Click by a gallery above to see all a pics!
HollywoodLifers, that incentive do YOU cruise was a many explosve ever? Tell us below!