The Committee of Administrators (COA) has prepared a initial standing news as per Supreme Court directive, where they have clearly mentioned that there has been a box of “Non Compliance” in 10 out of 11 reforms as per initial set of timelines.
The usually remodel that has been adopted was ‘handbook for Disabled cricketers’ that BCCI has released, that is indicate No. 8 as per initial timeline. Two sets of timelines were supposing as per Supreme Court outcome though a COA has found that there has been finish non-compliance from a state associations.
The COA news states that there was non-compliance by BCCI on all 11 points in a initial set timelines given on Aug 9, 2016. It was ostensible to be finished by Sep 30, 2016. On 11 points, COA has created “Steps Not Complied With”.
The COA news had 3 specific heads: Steps to be taken, CEO’s news and Committee’s Observations.
The 10 points of Non-Compliance by BCCI in initial timelines are as follows:
1) Formal adoption of new Memorandum of Rules and Regulations.
2) Amendments in structure by state units. (Some states had directly sensitive Lodha Panel that they will exercise it) though altogether non compliance.
3) Amendments in IPL manners with regards to Code of Conduct of players, Anti-Corruption Code for participants, Anti-Racism, Operational Rules.
4) To confirm on sequence and revolution of states like Gujarat and Maharashtra with mixed teams, value of supports among members, 15-day opening between inhabitant calender and IPL, engagement.
5) Agents registration norms.
6) Players Association with financial support from BCCI.
7) Adding Puducherry as Associate member.
8) Creation of websites with links for infirm cricketers, hindi reports, links to stadia, comforts and tickets, clarity of member.
9) Reorganising of a Zones.
10) Appointment of Electoral officers for BCCI.