Foodies, we competence wish to equivocate snacking while walking as a new investigate claims that eating ‘on a go’ can lead to weight gain.
University of Surrey researchers have found that eating while walking around triggered some-more overdrinking compared to eating during other forms of daze such as examination TV or carrying a review with a friend.
In a study, researchers examined 60 females who were possibly dieters or non-dieters and gave them all a cereal bar to eat underneath 3 opposite conditions.
- Cutting out dessert some-more effective for weight detriment in menopausal women
- Dining in car? Beware of overdrinking and junk food
- Eating from a red image could assistance we to remove weight
- Mid-morning snacks can criticise diets
- Why people eat bad food and how they can opposite it
- Add food,subtract calories
The formula showed that dieters ate some-more snacks during a ambience exam if they had eaten a initial cereal bar while walking around and privately they ate 5 times some-more chocolate.
Lead author Jane Ogden pronounced that eating on a go competence make dieters overeat after on in a day.
She pronounced that when people do not entirely combine on their dishes and a routine of holding in food, they tumble into a trap of foolish eating where they do not lane or recognize a food that has only been consumed.
The investigate is published in a Journal of Health Psychology.