The Autumn/Winter 2017 book of Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) competence have ended, though it has left behind cues for several looks that one can go for. From going confidant with striking eyeliner to opting for sharp hair hack tail, it’s time to examination with your looks, contend experts.
Aakriti Kochar, Beauty and Make-up Expert during Oriflame India, and Elizabeth Tapsall, Beauty and Make-up Expert of ColorBar, list some hair and make-up looks desirous from AIFW A/W 2017:
* Bold striking eyeliner, Wendell Rodricks’s Arabic swift eyeliner or double crack extended eyeliner on a outdoor corners.
* Slick hair ponytail and lax strands can assistance we demeanour free chic. This was seen in Pankaj and Nidhi’s uncover with striking black eyeliner drawn on a outdoor contour of a eyes and smeared inwards to give a smokey effect. Though this demeanour still looked some-more striking than smokey. A mix of both seemed engaging and not too couture to lift otherwise.
* Tribal boho stylish hair. Go for soothing waves or curls with a few engaging colour strands to prominence a texture. These competence be braids or extensions to make it demeanour interesting.
* Have fun with cute, easy to do half buns. Goes good with roughly anything we wear on a infrequent front. Be it your infrequent kurtas with denims, shorts, jumpers, beloved jeans and t shirt, white shirt and blue denim look. Team it adult with splendid lips.
* Look by Rina Dhaka with make-up interconnected with smokey eyes regulating browns and low purples. Smokey eyes can never get out of fashion. The lips were bold, mostly reds and fuchsia.
* Namrata Joshipura’s prophesy was that of a tellurian aesthetic. Her wardrobe simply translated opposite geographies and other synthetic constructs such as age, competition and indicate of view. The make-up interconnected was dim smokey eyes with a blusher in bronze. You can opt for this demeanour for an dusk party.
For all a latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App now