There’s a lot we don’t know about Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
You should keep it that way, too…at smallest until we see it. (If we need aiding avoiding spoilers, we have some suggestions.) The latest partial in a space story has been dark in remoteness — and we intend to keep a secrets — yet here are 6 fun grant we cunning not have famous about a movie.
1. The Voice of BB-8: The droid’s adorableness creates so many some-more clarity now! If we recompense pleasantness to The Force Awakens’ finish credits, you’ll see twin actors listed as “voice consultants” for BB-8: None other than Bill Hader (Inside Out, Trainwreck) and Ben Schwartz (House of Cards). We would venerate to lay on one of those consulting sessions.
2. The Star Trek Cameo: Simon Pegg, who worked with executive J.J. Abrams in Mission: Impossible III and thereafter played Scotty in Abrams’ Star Trek reboot, finished a crossover to a Star Wars star with an unrecognizable cameo. Pegg plays an caller named Unkar Plutt, a Jakku junk play who interacts with Rey (Daisy Ridley) early in a film.
Elsewhere, enactment an caller certification extra? Oscar Isaac’s uncle.
3. The Broadway Connection: You’d have to be critical in a star far, apart divided to have not listened of a bruise deep hit, Hamilton. Well, a show’s creator and intermittently star, Lin-Manuel Miranda, wrote a new cantina music!
“At intermission, [Lin-Manuel] comes adult to me and he says, ‘Hello.’ And my mind is blown given he’s so brilliant. He says, ‘Hey, if we need strain for a Cantina, I’ll write it,’” Abrams suggested on The Tonight Show. “I finish adult emailing Lin Miranda and was like, ‘I know we were kidding, yet if we indeed wish to write this music.’ … He was like, ‘I’ll dump everything.’”
4. Princess Leia’s Daughter: Don’t worry, we’re not giving divided tract points. But if we cruise a certain juvenile lady user for General Leia looks familiar, it’s given a thespian is Carrie Fisher’s real-life daughter, Billie Lourd.
The 23-year-old, who we cunning praise from Scream Queens, previously told ET that it was “a lie” that she was enactment a juvenile Leia in flashbacks and approved that her sense “doesn’t contend much.” All of that is true. But she is rocking Leia’s signature, as Carrie puts it, “baboon dickey hairstyle.”
(WARNING: We’re about to try into slight spoiler territory.)
5. Missing Shots: Remember this EPIC shot of Kylo Ren from a trailer?
Yeah, it’s not even in a movie. Neither is this shot of a lightsaber.
6. Missing Character: Meanwhile, an whole caller seems to have left MIA: Constable Zuvio, who has his possess transformation figure and appears in stills that seem to be from a movie. Alas, Zuvio, who Lucasfilms describes as a “tough and humorless mindful law officer” who “keeps method in a extent trade post,” is nowhere to be found in a final cut.
(Zuvio does, however, seem in a Star Wars brief story, blue-blooded “High Noon on Jakku,” so if you’re a fan of that eBook, good news! You can almost get one of those aforementioned transformation sum on eBay!)
Now, if you’re uneasy that Star Wars: The Force Awakens has already been injured for you, don’t worry. J.J. Abrams tells ET, “You haven’t seen anything!”
Taylor Swift Leaves Young Cancer Patient ‘Speechless’
Did Zayn Malik Gigi Hadid Just Make It Instagram Official?
Reba McEntire Reveals Her Divorce Was Finalized
Hollywood’s Hottest Bikini Bods!
Stars Celebrate a Holidays
!– BUZZFEED TAG